Tuesday, October 13, 2009

11/10/09

11/10/09


This day...
Nothing Special~jz my Birthday...


Hurmm...
kinda a happy...
recived a lot of birthday greeting from:
friends..
family...
and becoz of cousin wedding the day before 11/10/09...
so dint on computer for facebook..
10x again for all of u guys birthday greeting..

That day..
10x for my frenz celebrate sang birthday song for me^^
church & college frenz...
and of coz..
could not left out a person...
my bf...
he really treat me vry good...
touch....


He brought me early gift becoz of cousin wedding...
he's my dressing teacher for my cousin wedding dinner...
d dress, necklace,shoe...



Tis the gift from bf ^^)





then...



full set dressing for dinner

Really a big gift for me...
Glad that he is be with me...
10x God arrange him to my life...

Now..
Awaiting my next birthday...21th!!
Next year...^^<3

3 comments: