Friday, September 11, 2009

Brand New Blog

I have stop update my blog on frienster since early of the year..
cause lazy to wrote..beside..frienster blog quite a lag situation...
so...stop long time lo..

Now adays..
My housemate+coursemate,miss hong2 always update her blog..
n she likes ppl comment on blog...accually tats wat i like to...
jz..lazy lo...but seriously..wrote blog was not bad idea..
Can release stress,inprove language etc..

Blink one's eye,i already study at kl nearly half year...
kl was my 2nd home now...
expecially live with my housemate..from Johor & Melacca..
I'm glad to live under roof with them..
Pei Ling,Xiao Ping,Hong2,Ah boy,Albert,Carina..
And of coz, wont miss out all my coursemate..
they all really concern about me vry much...
they accompany me always..happy,sad,dissapointed,etc..
10x u guys ya^^

Study while enjoyed kl life has been a part of my life...
I enjoy my life here...
and thus,
see more things on sosial...
learn to be more mature in reality..
Some can gain , some might be lost..

The most important is have stand still with God..
10x God arrange me in this world..
No God = no me here now..
no me here now= no Ivy Teoh Qiao Qian.

No comments:

Post a Comment