Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Waiting for the moment...

Everyone will grow up 1 day...
look at the children during sunday school..
and refresh back...
wow, I'm big girl liao...

Last also like them,
run here and there...
playing hide and seek...
with cousin.....
when refresh back,
in an instant...
now I'm 20 already...

Now,have to face a lot of problem...
not like last time childhood life already...
with no worries...

Of cause everyone will face a problem 1 day...
just either early or late...
now or sooner....
tat's relationship problem...

and be sure I'm also struggle a lot...
non stop problem come to me....
this problem might come to early to me...
since haven mature...
and then been through break and recover...

Girls pretty or ugly not a false..
but a things that could not avoid is "bee"..
no matter wat kind of flower u r..
there will be bees around...

hmm,
I could say that no matter how a girls looks..
fat,thin,pretty,ugly,short or tall...
they will found their true love 1 day...

and so as me..
I'm sure here to say now...
I'm not the previous ivy that all of you know..
I have settle down myself...
I'm in a good situation for my relationship now...
and both of us are awaiting for the same moment...
and I'll remember what Rev.Chu say...
Slow & Steady in your relationship...
God will bless always..

And now a days a lot of couple married..
I like to view the wedding ceremony that held at church...
it brings me happiness,peace,joyful when i view the wedding ceremony...
and of coz,
I'm awaiting for the moment...
dono when...
but I'm sure God will arrange the BEST for me..^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment