Monday, September 14, 2009

God's order..

A lot of thing is out of our expectation..

Firstly,
God's penetrate my grandma and bring us whole family become christian..
after few days we baptism, she pass away in peace...
I'm sure if she din lead us to church that time..
till now we still loafing around looking for true,the only God...
but God did not abandon us...

Secondly,
God's penetrate my parents..
they keep encourage me with God's words...
so that I would nt be lost in God...

My mum,
having a operation when christmas on year 2000...
a 2 months baby stuck outside uterus if not mistaken...
10x God's that listen to our pray...

Thirdly,
God bring me into church tambourine team...
I learn a lot..not only dancing steps..
but the important of serving God.

and then,
Church MIF..youth fellowship...
Church MYF...
And also now..
serving in sunday school as a sunday school teacher..
I'm glad that i could serve in sunday school..
those children really cute enough...
and hear their sharing..although just 6 year old child..

Forthly,
God also lead me into National Service Camp...
There are so many camp in M'sia..
but i'm glad that the camp that i get is Princess Haliza,Sepang..
Damm nice camp in Selangor..
is also a ISO camp...
A long the camp..
God's be with me always..
no matter what happen..

Fifth,
sure a lot of ppl wondering of my relationship..
A lot a ppl will gt a lot of opinion on me...
but for me,
i know mostly is bad opinion on me..
I admit that I din not stay still in relationship before this...
but now..I know.
I'm not the same as previous...

There are a lot of things that happen along my relationship..
but i know,
Although a lot of things have to face..
A lot of vicious talk have to face..
but i still have to be brave..
not only my false before this that i made..
thus,I know..
God's 1 me to growth...

Besides,
He also arrange some friends beside me..
give me concern..
Because He know what m i thinking...
what's my feeling..

God's always manage his time accuratly...

God says 'wait'..
Because not the time yet..

God says 'No'..
Because God's will give you the best..

God says'Yes'..
And thats the greatest gift from God..

All this things will happen on me...
I'm sure that it is not accidentally..
But,
Its God's Order....

1 comment:

  1. wow....
    I feel very happy when I read ur blog!!!
    U really grow a lot...
    u are very mature in ur thinking now...
    God has his wonderful plan for u and has his own timing...
    Focus on Jesus... NOT other people around u...
    Only God understand ur situation...
    Add oil wor... my dearest sister ^^

    ReplyDelete